Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

The Accused - Cutaways!

Noticed any 'Cock Up's' filming mistakes, continuity errors or something else?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

The Accused - Cutaways!

Post by RHill » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:35 pm

I've worked out how two Barry's have appeared in the hut. The Barry who walks in behind Neville IS actually CORRECT surprisingly.

During the filming, they have filmed a long clip of just Barry acting like he's listening to Oz talking to Neville about hiding plaster casts, getting shot, exhibitions and sheep dip. The editor then cuts up Barry's long clip in 5 parts and use them as cutaways.

So the Barry you see listening to earlier topics such as Wayne's new club that he's found and Oz hating student bars and Bomber talking about 'Yana' and singing 'Eve Boswell's' Sugar Bush - that Barry shouldn't be there! Infact, that Barry is listening to later subjects that hasn't happened yet.

The editor didn't see Barry enter the hut (millions of viewers didn't either) and inserted the cutaways too early in the scene. You're looking at Barry spraying his armpits a few times who SHOULDN'T be there. Yesterday, I re-joined-2 of the 5 cutaways of Barry and it fits perfectly.

Barry says: "Tara for a bit" to Dennis then sprays his pit. When Barry then looks at his armpit in the same take, it appears in an earlier cutaway when Wayne says: "I forgot I came across it by accident...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJlMoprAeE

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Re: The Accused - Cutaways!

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Nicely researched Squire..
OP

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:04 pm

I dont know what he's bloody talking aboot me....

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:59 pm

I geddit. Nicely done Mr Hill.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 pm

I agree. A bunch of wilting flowers for Mr Hill !

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by RHill » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:17 pm

What... floowers?

Skeef143
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Skeef143 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:56 pm

I don't know if this has been brought up elsewhere, but I watched this episode earlier, and I noticed that Dagmar was handing out what looked like the Brits' pay packets.... I thought this "vas not their responsibility", but Herr Pfister's.....

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:06 pm

RHill wrote:I've worked out how two Barry's have appeared in the hut. The Barry who walks in behind Neville IS actually CORRECT surprisingly.

During the filming, they have filmed a long clip of just Barry acting like he's listening to Oz talking to Neville about hiding plaster casts, getting shot, exhibitions and sheep dip. The editor then cuts up Barry's long clip in 5 parts and use them as cutaways.

So the Barry you see listening to earlier topics such as Wayne's new club that he's found and Oz hating student bars and Bomber talking about 'Yana' and singing 'Eve Boswell's' Sugar Bush - that Barry shouldn't be there! Infact, that Barry is listening to later subjects that hasn't happened yet.

The editor didn't see Barry enter the hut (millions of viewers didn't either) and inserted the cutaways too early in the scene. You're looking at Barry spraying his armpits a few times who SHOULDN'T be there. Yesterday, I re-joined-2 of the 5 cutaways of Barry and it fits perfectly.

Barry says: "Tara for a bit" to Dennis then sprays his pit. When Barry then looks at his armpit in the same take, it appears in an earlier cutaway when Wayne says: "I forgot I came across it by accident...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJlMoprAeE
Got ya, got ya......

HerrPfister
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by HerrPfister » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Skeef143 wrote:I don't know if this has been brought up elsewhere, but I watched this episode earlier, and I noticed that Dagmar was handing out what looked like the Brits' pay packets.... I thought this "vas not their responsibility", but Herr Pfister's.....
Look, it vas just a favour, zere vas no contravention of Deutschland labour laws, and certainly no 'cock-up'.

Er...

:oops: