Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Fuentes the Spanish cop

Noticed any 'Cock Up's' filming mistakes, continuity errors or something else?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

JohnnyRobbo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Fuentes the Spanish cop

Post by JohnnyRobbo » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 pm

Just wondered why Oz never noticed that the Cuban ballet dancer he fell in love with in series 4 had a grandfather who bore a striking resemblance to the Spanish copper he drank a glass of fizz with in Ally's flat after scooping the Spanish lottery, back in 86 :D

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Re: Fuentes the Spanish cop

Post by Tracy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 pm

Or perhaps he did ! Maybees Fuentes was collard by the Spanish Old Bill for taking backhanders from members of the foreign Press. So he flees the country and heads for Cuba where he buys the passport and identity of a dead Cuban national, all organized by Raoul ofcourse. When Oz shows up, old Grandfather shuts him up quick smart, with a bribe only the criminally insane would understand. Comprende me omegos ? :twisted: :lol:

Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Breaking Away » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:59 am

Tracy wrote:Or perhaps he did ! Maybees Fuentes was collard by the Spanish Old Bill for taking backhanders from members of the foreign Press. So he flees the country and heads for Cuba where he buys the passport and identity of a dead Cuban national, all organized by Raoul ofcourse. When Oz shows up, old Grandfather shuts him up quick smart, with a bribe only the criminally insane would understand. Comprende me omegos ? :twisted: :lol:
Maybees, maybees not though

Johnross1983
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Johnross1983 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:35 pm

I just watched this episode again today, my first thought when i seen the grandfather, was the same actor who played the cop in Series 2, ironic i read this post also, this is indeed a striking resemblance!
"Dearest Brenda, We are now at sea..."