Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Soundtrack Question

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Alan Clarke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Soundtrack Question

Post by Alan Clarke » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:38 am

Watching series 2 I was struck by how great the incidental score was especially in the Spanish episodes. I was wondering how many of these pieces were included on the "The Best of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet One & Two" CD. I am especially interested in the music in the scene in "Scoop" when they are covering up the building work, getting ready to pretend to be tourists before the policeman arrives and most of all the piece in "Quo Vadis, Pet" when Ally Fraser is first shown approaching the yacht on a boat (the scene which begins with a close-up of his briefcase).

rodoz
Gaffer
Gaffer

Re: Soundtrack Question

Post by rodoz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Don't know about them, but 'When I'm sixty-four' & 'Sweet Caroline' were my favourites.

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by RHill » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:43 am

My favourite soundtrack is: Brits Meet The Erics.

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by RHill » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:44 am

[quote="Alan Clarke"]Watching series 2 I was struck by how great the incidental score was especially in the Spanish episodes. I was wondering how many of these pieces were included on the "The Best of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet One & Two" CD. I am especially interested in the music in the scene in "Scoop" when they are covering up the building work, getting ready to pretend to be tourists before the policeman arrives and most of all the piece in "Quo Vadis, Pet" when Ally Fraser is first shown approaching the yacht on a boat (the scene which begins with a close-up of his briefcase).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAM0XQN9Juo Jump to 36:35 soundtrack here if anyone wishes to help. :)

(trying to quote but something went wrong - please correct :)

Alan Clarke
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Alan Clarke » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Ay! That's it RHill. I just got my CD yesterday and it's not on it. The best track in the entire series and it's not on it. Damnations withheld!