Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Series 2 Weird parts

General chat about all things Auf Wiedersehen, Pet.

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

Breaking Away
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Re: Series 2 Weird parts

Post by Breaking Away » Fri May 10, 2013 6:28 pm

Nah, he'd had a bath first. She'll be right Nev.

redandwhiterob
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by redandwhiterob » Fri May 10, 2013 7:26 pm

Must have been a nightmare when all were sleeping in the same room at the manor. Couldnt imagine it being very cosy and quiet and all getting a good nights kip

Gary M
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by Gary M » Fri May 10, 2013 8:13 pm

HerrPfister wrote:Not really a 'weird part', but do you think in 'Cowboys', when Nev got back on the Sunday - anybody bothered to tell him his sleeping bag had been used the neet before by a manky tramp???
I divvent knaa aboot the sleeping bag, but with that old alky glued to the fridge door all evening he must've took a piss somewhere - I wouldn't have touched any open containers in the fridge, me like...

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by RHill » Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 pm

That sleeping bag must of stunk. They should of filmed a scene of Nev looking for his sleeping bag and finding it in the skip.

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 pm

RHill wrote:That sleeping bag must of stunk. They should of filmed a scene of Nev looking for his sleeping bag and finding it in the skip.
:lol:

Or a scene of Nev getting in his Sleeping Bag, having a sniff and the rest of the lads just smirking and not saying a word.....

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Fri May 10, 2013 10:23 pm

That first night at the manor must have been murder. They slept on bare stone floor with a thin sheet each (and Wayne didn't exactly sweep it very well either :D ). Bizarre they all slept in their pants, except for Moxey's onesie :shock:

Another weird bit, although more of a goof - during the confrontation over the cowboy materials Oz asks Dennis if Fraser is gonna put a central heating system in, but the manor already has radiators in some of the rooms and hallways.

RHill
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by RHill » Sat May 11, 2013 4:05 am

I have wondered - with the many bedrooms available, why did they all want to sleep in the same room? Must of been some serious snoring going on.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Sat May 11, 2013 8:14 am

Aye indeed, hence Oz finding another room and ending up in the coffin, I mean woredrobe.
Ive got one I hope yas can help me with; when Vicki rings Carlos' bar to talk with Oz, why does Bomber feel the need to move into Oz's chair and talk with Mox ? They are right next to eachother anyway. Can anyone hear what they are saying to eachother ? I did wonder if Bomb tells Mox that Oz and Vicki are playing 'join the dots' behind Ally's back. Any thoughts my petals ???

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Sat May 11, 2013 9:52 am

RHill wrote:I have wondered - with the many bedrooms available, why did they all want to sleep in the same room? Must of been some serious snoring going on.

I just assume that they meant the rest of the house to be in a poor state, therefore leaving the other rooms out of bounds basically.. Oz has lower standards then the others.. :P

Remember they were 'Bleeding demolishing the place' so rooms were a mess in Pet world.. ;)
OP

HerrPfister
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by HerrPfister » Sat May 11, 2013 10:29 am

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:That first night at the manor must have been murder. They slept on bare stone floor with a thin sheet each (and Wayne didn't exactly sweep it very well either :D ). Bizarre they all slept in their pants, except for Moxey's onesie :shock:

But they got 'essential supplies' in, so were able to anaesthetise themselves before kippin' doon...

redandwhiterob
Plasterer
Plasterer

Post by redandwhiterob » Sat May 11, 2013 12:02 pm

HerrPfister wrote:
Musta bin Elbowed wrote:That first night at the manor must have been murder. They slept on bare stone floor with a thin sheet each (and Wayne didn't exactly sweep it very well either :D ). Bizarre they all slept in their pants, except for Moxey's onesie :shock:

But they got 'essential supplies' in, so were able to anaesthetise themselves before kippin' doon...
Must have been a queue for the bog in the middle of the night. Would have been people up and down like a whores draws

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Sat May 11, 2013 12:22 pm

Tracy wrote:Ive got one I hope yas can help me with; when Vicki rings Carlos' bar to talk with Oz, why does Bomber feel the need to move into Oz's chair and talk with Mox ? They are right next to eachother anyway. Can anyone hear what they are saying to eachother ? I did wonder if Bomb tells Mox that Oz and Vicki are playing 'join the dots' behind Ally's back. Any thoughts my petals ???

And how come no one asked Oz who 'Dick' was?!