Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Location Vids.. So far..

Do you know of a Location we don't have?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

User avatar
Howay
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Having a quick pint with Terry Leather
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Howay » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:46 pm

Cool - we recently switched over to Premiere Pro CC at work (from FCP7) and I'm pretty impressed- one new feature in CC which might help you is the auto-tracking mask - nicked straight from After Effects.

It's scarily good & might be just the sort of thing to help you with blanking out brand names & the like..?

All the best,

Dave.
"Hello playmates"

User avatar
Bomber
Plumber
Plumber
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:11 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Bomber » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:54 pm

AWP Corsa Tim wrote:I put a note on my Locations FB page.. i have to talk to MOTO next week about why i want the footage of both car parks either side.. think the offices (Magnificent 7 cafe) is the only bit approved so far.. i want it back up asap.. but it has to wait at the moment.. i have been playing with some keyframes animation though so i may add some in map and car directions and motion yet... anything to learn something new that may look a bit more up to date... ;)
Its a shame you dont live up here Bomb.. you could come round with me filming..
It would have been good mate your the location guru :)
Image

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Howay wrote:Cool - we recently switched over to Premiere Pro CC at work (from FCP7) and I'm pretty impressed- one new feature in CC which might help you is the auto-tracking mask - nicked straight from After Effects.

It's scarily good & might be just the sort of thing to help you with blanking out brand names & the like..?

All the best,

Dave.

Downloaded the Trial... its not bad.. not fully explored it yet.. Tracking mask thing isnt as accurate as it looks on Adobes demo video..
Image
OP

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:37 pm

Bomber wrote:
AWP Corsa Tim wrote:I put a note on my Locations FB page.. i have to talk to MOTO next week about why i want the footage of both car parks either side.. think the offices (Magnificent 7 cafe) is the only bit approved so far.. i want it back up asap.. but it has to wait at the moment.. i have been playing with some keyframes animation though so i may add some in map and car directions and motion yet... anything to learn something new that may look a bit more up to date... ;)
Its a shame you dont live up here Bomb.. you could come round with me filming..
It would have been good mate your the location guru :)

Dont know about that.. Thats Neil Rigby.. ;)
Image
OP

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 am

NEW VIDEO back in the original post.. Video 11..
Image
OP

User avatar
Howay
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Having a quick pint with Terry Leather
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Howay » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:01 am

Nice one - cheers Tim. :)
"Hello playmates"

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:12 pm

The original first post of this topic is now updated with the NEW Video 12... Which is Old Central Studios...
Image
OP

User avatar
Howay
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Having a quick pint with Terry Leather
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Howay » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:46 pm

AWP Corsa Tim wrote:The original first post of this topic is now updated with the NEW Video 12... Which is Old Central Studios...
Just watched the Central ep - absolutely fascinating, top job :)
"Hello playmates"

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Thankyou Squire.. Glad you liked it..
Image
OP

User avatar
Howay
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Having a quick pint with Terry Leather
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Howay » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:28 pm

AWP Corsa Tim wrote:Thankyou Squire.. Glad you liked it..
It really looked like you all had a thoroughly-enlightening and nostalgic - in the case of your guests - trip around the place.

Brought back happy memories of the years I spent at Teddington (a place you mentioned in the video) as, whilst Lenton Lane was a new(ish)build, certain parts looked so familiar - the scene dock with the hazard stripes on the floor and the huge studio doors.

Whilst it's sad that the studios are no longer performing the function for which they were designed, at least the place is still there & being put to good use.

Unfortunately, Teddington closed their doors for the last time last week & it's all going to be demolished to make room for luxury flats.. Sad..

Anyway, thanks again for the video - another classic. :)
"Hello playmates"

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Howay wrote:
AWP Corsa Tim wrote:Thankyou Squire.. Glad you liked it..
Unfortunately, Teddington closed their doors for the last time last week & it's all going to be demolished to make room for luxury flats.. Sad..

Anyway, thanks again for the video - another classic. :)


Cheers... i did have a good time yes.. as you see in the video Deborah thought i had been there before i think.. she was surprised that i hadnt been...

cant believe what you just said about Teddington.. Bloody hell... i only ever went there a couple of time to watch Boycie's program 'The Green Green Grass' being made.. was my only ever times i was in a studio audience.. I remember John Sullivan walking by at the time, he looked busy though.. sad that he's gone too... same with Teddington.. some history down there..
Image
OP

User avatar
Howay
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Having a quick pint with Terry Leather
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Howay » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:41 pm

AWP Corsa Tim wrote:
Howay wrote:
AWP Corsa Tim wrote:Thankyou Squire.. Glad you liked it..
Unfortunately, Teddington closed their doors for the last time last week & it's all going to be demolished to make room for luxury flats.. Sad..

Anyway, thanks again for the video - another classic. :)


Cheers... i did have a good time yes.. as you see in the video Deborah thought i had been there before i think.. she was surprised that i hadnt been...

cant believe what you just said about Teddington.. Bloody hell... i only ever went there a couple of time to watch Boycie's program 'The Green Green Grass' being made.. was my only ever times i was in a studio audience.. I remember John Sullivan walking by at the time, he looked busy though.. sad that he's gone too... same with Teddington.. some history down there..
Yeah, it's a crying shame - such an iconic place that's been home to so many household names - including of course John Sullivan. My father in law spent pretty much his entire working life there in VT (The Green Green Grass was one he worked on) - he finally retired a couple of months ago.
Ironically, the last show to be filmed there was Still Open All Hours..

Anyway, I'm glad that you got to see the place in all its glory.

Where's next for you then, location-wise - the Costa..?! ;)
"Hello playmates"

User avatar
AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker
Posts: 5321
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm
Location: Nottinghamshire
Contact:
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:02 am

More Newcastle then Spain at this time..
Image
OP

User avatar
Howay
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 12:52 pm
Location: Having a quick pint with Terry Leather
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Howay » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:46 am

AWP Corsa Tim wrote:More Newcastle then Spain at this time..
One day sir, one day.. ;)
"Hello playmates"

Rob
Brickie
Brickie
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:27 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Location Vids.. So far..

Post by Rob » Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:26 am

A bit belated as I forgot my password.
But as usual Tim you knocked this one out of the park!
Deborah was great and nicely nostalgic along with the guy with the camera that I can't remember his name, sorry my bad, I'll remember it as soon as Ive posted for sure!
Once again thank you for all your hard work
I must admit,I LOL every time you mentioned pay and display lol....a right kick in the balls:)

Post Reply