Official Merchandise!!
T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Mugs, Beanie Hats, Keyrings, DVD's and more!
Same day dispatch Mon-Fri if ordered before 4pm.
http://www.auf.pet

Things that make you go hmmm

Noticed any 'Cock Up's' filming mistakes, continuity errors or something else?

Moderators: Howard Radcliff, AWP Corsa Tim, RHill

AWP Corsa Tim
Locations Tracker
Locations Tracker

Re: Things that make you go hmmm

Post by AWP Corsa Tim » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:20 pm

Jesus... talk about descriptive like!! ;)

I just assume the beds were'nt big enough for Bomber over there.. so he had to stick with a hut, and they never moved out the hut as they had personalised it to their satisfaction over time.. :)
OP

Jamon Jamon
Brickie
Brickie

Post by Jamon Jamon » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:35 am

If I had to visit someone I didn't know in a bungalow on a nice little estate, no doubt miles from Hemel Hempstead train station. I'd at least make the taxi wait just to make sure someone was in......wouldn't you?

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:54 am

There is one odd bit in 'No Sex Please We're Brickies' when Harry is cleaning out the brick joints.
Wouldn't happen! Why isn't he plumbing? And if he didn't have anything to do, surely Dennis wouldn't want to be paying Plumbers Rates for him the clean brick joints!
Also same with Barry painting before the walls rendered, wouldn't happen for same reasons as above.

agabloodydoo
Carpenter
Carpenter

Post by agabloodydoo » Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet wrote:There is one odd bit in 'No Sex Please We're Brickies' when Harry is cleaning out the brick joints.
Wouldn't happen! Why isn't he plumbing? And if he didn't have anything to do, surely Dennis wouldn't want to be paying Plumbers Rates for him the clean brick joints!
Also same with Barry painting before the walls rendered, wouldn't happen for same reasons as above.
Yes I always though that as well - and surely there would have been far too much joinery work for Wayne to take on in a place that size.

That is in contrast to Spain where it always amazes me how there was enough work for Wayne and Barry. Surely there's not a lot of joinery goes into an outdoor swimming poor, and apart from wiring the pool lights in there couldn't have been a lot of spark work either!?

(I know it's all sodding academic though else there wouldn't have been any Spanish bits :-) )

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor

Post by AlreetPal » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 pm

agabloodydoo wrote:
Auf Wiedersehen, Pet wrote:There is one odd bit in 'No Sex Please We're Brickies' when Harry is cleaning out the brick joints.
Yes I always though that as well - and surely there would have been far too much joinery work for Wayne to take on in a place that size.

That is in contrast to Spain where it always amazes me how there was enough work for Wayne and Barry. Surely there's not a lot of joinery goes into an outdoor swimming poor, and apart from wiring the pool lights in there couldn't have been a lot of spark work either!?

(I know it's all sodding academic though else there wouldn't have been any Spanish bits :-) )

The way Wayne held a saw it would take him bloody hours to saw through one piece of timber.
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.

We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:56 pm

There is a scene in Spain where Dennis comes back with..."Bottle of Vodka there for you...", watch Oz trying to get mortar to stick to his bricks, he simply gives up!

Scene starts at 41.50

HerrPfister
Gaffer
Gaffer

Re: Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm

Post by HerrPfister » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:27 pm

Herr Ullrich wrote:Poor old Barry. Am I correct in think Barry gets his collar felt in every series ?
AWP 1 arrest for vagrancy
AWP 2 DUI / convicted and banned
AWP 3 drug Smuggling
Awp 4 arrest for being under the influence of voodoo

Am I missing any?
Series 2 - arrested for poaching.

I knaa Barry Taylor, ya knaa. He's a heavy-duty villain.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:22 am

He ends up being kidnapped [behind bars ageen] in The Special because they think he has money and will be worth a high ransom. Or was it for knocking up Titiana ???

Hedley Irwin
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Hedley Irwin » Thu May 02, 2013 6:44 am

If the conman photographer had taken the lads money in advance, why did he go to the bother and expense of delivering plates. He could have just made off with their cash.

And if they paid him on delivery, why did nobody think to check them first?
I need some slippers, and some soap

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Sat May 04, 2013 11:56 am

16 year old Tracy wanting a curry? Not so sure me'sell like.

AlreetPal
Legal Advisor
Legal Advisor

Post by AlreetPal » Mon May 20, 2013 5:40 pm

In The Fugutive, why did Nev And Bomb run in a nigh on a foot o' water, when it would have been easier to go along side it?
Shut ya yak will ya man, you snivelling little git.

We're sophisticated blokes us, ya know.

Tracy
Top Rank Brickie
Top Rank Brickie

Post by Tracy » Mon May 20, 2013 6:13 pm

I think Nev needed an excuse to 'kill' those 'orrible slippers Brenda sent !!!

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Mon May 20, 2013 7:46 pm

agabloodydoo wrote:

And who did the plumbing on the pool? Oz said they were boond to need a plummah when they get oot to espagna but they never got one.

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Auf Wiedersehen, Pet » Mon May 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Musta bin Elbowed wrote:
agabloodydoo wrote:

And who did the plumbing on the pool? Oz said they were boond to need a plummah when they get oot to espagna but they never got one.
I was just thinking the same.
We never saw a Hairy Arse Spaniard messing about with lenghts of tubing or what have you!

Musta bin Elbowed
Gaffer
Gaffer

Post by Musta bin Elbowed » Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Thinking of that, why didn't Harry go out with them? Presumably the producers didnt want to make him a more permanent member of the team??